An easy mac and cheese recipe with ground chicken. Thanks for watching! Please let me know what videos you like me to upload. Any meal suggestions are welcome.
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1-pound ground cooked seasoned chicken
Salt and pepper
2 pounds macaroni or any of your choice
½ cup of flour
½ cup of milk
½ cup mozzarella
½ cup cheddar
½ cup of bread crumb
- Place a pot of water on to boil for macaroni.
- Add extra-virgin olive oil to boiling water.
- To boiling pasta water, add pasta and salt to the cooking water.
- Drain macaroni or pasta.
- Add grounded cooked seasoned chicken
- Whisk flour and water until it is in liquid form and add to macaroni
- Add milk or heavy cream to the macaroni
- Add cheddar and mozzarella
- Mix all ingredients together
- Pour all mixed ingredients into a baking dish
- Add breadcrumbs to sprinkle on top and place in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown.