Today you will be witnessing an easy way to make some delicious ribs. Please stay calm and enjoy.
Thanks for watching! Videos every Thursdays at 9:00 am
1/4 cup brown sugar
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
3 dried bay leaves
1 teaspoon dried chives
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 table spoon paprika
1 tablespoon of freshly blended seasoning example: fresh onion, garlic, chives, bell pepper
2 racks baby back ribs
½ teaspoon of black pepper
½ cup of ketchup
1 cup barbecue sauce
1 tablespoon of all-purpose seasoning of your choice
- Wash ribs under cold water with lemonade.
- Combine the brown sugar, cayenne pepper, 1 tablespoon salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper, the dry chive, blended seasoning, all purpose seasoning salt in a bowl and rub the moisture on both sides of the ribs.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a baking dish, add the ribs in the baking dish. Cover with foil and tightly seal. Bake 2 hours and 15minutes.
- Start preparing the sauce. Add barbecue sauce, ketchup, cayenne pepper and paprika
- Remove the ribs from oven and use a brush to add sauce to the ribs both sides.
- Preheat the oven for 360 degrees F. Put the ribs into the oven until browned and slightly charred. Serve hot.