An absolutely delicious, filling and satisfying breakfast recipe that the entire family can enjoy. Please enjoy and don’t stop being hungry. Please don’t forget like, share, subscribe and don’t forget to hit that notification bell. I would appreciate some suggestions as to what you would like me to prepare on my next video.
1 pound of cod fish
2 tablespoons of curry
Half an onion
1 cocoa stick
2 tablespoons of flour
3 tablespoons of sugar
Avocado and tomato for garnish
1. Remove salt fish from the bag and wash to remove salt
2. Add washed salt fish to boil for 15minutes
3. After salt fish has been boiled.
4. rinse salt fish under running water and flake into small pieces
5. Add oil to flaked salt fish and add onion and curry and stir
- Open baked beans can and pour into a hot pan.
- Add onion and bell pepper
- Let it fry for 10 minutes
- Break cocoa stick and put it in water to boil. Let it boil for 15minutes
- After cocoa tea has been boiled.
- Add flour into a cup with water and mixed until there are no lumps left.
- Pour mixture of flour and water into the boiled cocoa tea
- Add milk into the cocoa tea
- Add milk
- Add sugar and stir properly to taste
- Strain the cocoa tea into a cup
Use any vegetables of your choice to make a salad.